A common question the expert team at Fancy Lash in Sydney get regularly is which eyelash extensions set last the longest? Various lash extensions indeed have different levels of longevity so let’s break them all down from shortest to longest in this handy article!
Mascara – Only lasts one day
We all know that mascara is a temporary solution, in fact, it creates quite the mess if left on the next morning! Why did we even list it? Well, lash extensions are a great way to avoid needing mascara at all.
To get longevity out of your mascara:
- Hold a tapered brush vertically when applying to the bottom lashes to coat each lash individually.
- Always use three coats of mascara.
- Use the zigzag, it’s a great way to give lashes a fabulous extra coat of colour.
Express Classic Set – Lasts three to four weeks
If you want to forget about messing with mascara, you can get a natural look with our express eyelash extensions set. Their gorgeous matte feel is unbelievably comfortable, and they will last around three to four weeks.
The benefits of classic lashes:
- They are the perfect option to match a variety of styles,
- They offer length, thickness, volume or curl,
- People will barely be able to tell you to have them.
Natural Classic Set – Lasts roughly five weeks
Boost your look while retaining a natural sense of beauty with natural eyelash extensions set here. These gorgeous, silky eyelashes look natural, feel comfortable and will last roughly six weeks.
The benefits of natural lash extensions:
- Perfect for those who want more length or thickness, volume or cur,
- Creates a natural look that suits your aesthetic perfectly,
- High-quality products that protect your existing lashes.
Diva Volume Set – Lasts roughly five weeks
For those who want more fullness, volume eyelash extensions set are the best choice. They increase your lashes depth and impact, making them an excellent choice for people with fine or thin eyelashes.
The benefits of volume lashes are:
- A great way to fix the gaps between your sparse natural lashes,
- A darker and more lavish look,
- Ready to go as soon as you wake up.
Glamorous Hybrid Set – Lasts up to six weeks
The winner for longest-lasting lash is our Hybrid eyelash extensions set are a combination of two varieties, classic eyelash extensions and Russian extensions. This creates a stunning, texturised, realistic look with thicker, denser lashes just shy of the typical Russian volume.
The benefits of Hybrid Eyelash extensions are:
- Damage-free and long-lasting, and amazing lashes,
- Perfect with a brow makeover,
- A good option for those who want a bolder look.
Are there eyelash extensions that last forever?
Life would be easier if there were, but unfortunately, no fake eyelashes can last forever. Your natural lashes will inevitably grow and fall out, along with your eyelash extensions.
How to make eyelash extensions last longer
To make your eyelash extensions last longer, you need to take extra care with them. Here are some dos and don’ts that you need to follow:
Eyelash extension retention dos
- Avoid water and steam for the first 48 hours
- Sleep on your back
- Avoid mascara or another eye make-up
Eyelash extension retention don’ts
- Using anything other than the oil-free make-up remover
- Forgetting to comb them regularly
- Playing with them (fight the urge)
How Fancy Lash can help you prolong your eyelash extensions?
In the world of false lashes, Sydney residents turn to the eyelash extensions expert at Fancy Lash for the finest looks. We offer you a lash technician who can find the best option for your aesthetic, applying your lashes comfortably in our stylish and fun salon.
Book an appointment today to do away with the eyeliner, and enjoy natural, comfortable lashes that last.
Do you have more questions about semi-permanent lashes? You may find the answers in our FAQ section:
Can eyelash extensions last three weeks?
Yes! In fact, all of the lash extension options at Fancy Lash will last a minimum of three weeks, most even longer!
How long should I wait before getting another set of eyelash extensions?
For the optimal look, we suggest that you wait at least three weeks before a full set refill. In some other cases, you can wait a few more weeks.
What is the longest length of eyelash extensions?
Shorter extensions usually sit between 7-9mm, with the longest lengths around 14mm or longer when using our option.
Stay in the
Keep me updated with news and knowledge from Fancy Lash